1. Professionalism: We demonstrate competence in what we do.
News & Events Alerts
Consolata Hospital Mathari
- About Us
- Our Purpose
Consolata Hospital Mathari is a private, faith-based level 5 healthcare institution in the bustling Mathari neighbourhood of Nyeri County, Kenya. The hospital was established in 1938 by the Consolata Missionaries to provide quality healthcare services to the local community and beyond.
With a team of highly trained and experienced medical professionals, Consolata Hospital Mathari is renowned for its exceptional healthcare services. These services are offered in a compassionate and patient-centred environment. The hospital has a bed capacity of 200 with various medical services, including general surgery, paediatrics, obstetrics and gynaecology, internal medicine, orthopaedics, and dermatology among others.
Since our founding, our purpose has been to provide high-quality, affordable, and accessible healthcare services to the local community and beyond, delivered in a compassionate and patient-centred environment.
The hospital is committed to improving its patients' health and well-being by offering a wide range of medical services. We promote disease prevention and health education programs and invest in modern medical equipment and technology. Indeed, we are dedicated to upholding our core values of responsiveness, professionalism, compassion, teamwork, integrity, and dignity in all interactions with patients, their families, and the wider community.
Speciality Clinic Schedule
At Consolata Mathari Hospital, we understand that different patients have different healthcare needs, which is why we provide a variety of speciality clinics to cater to these unique needs. Our speciality clinics are staffed by highly trained and experienced healthcare professionals.
|Medical Outpatient Clinic
|Every Tuesday and Thursday
|Surgical Outpatient Clinic
|High Risk Mother Clinic
|Oncology Outpatient Clinic
|1st & 3rd Friday of every month
ENT/EYE Clinic, Hearing Loss (Audiology) Clinic, Dental Clinic, Physiotherapy Clinic, Comprehensive Care Clinic, Psychiatric Clinic
|Monday – Friday
Make An Appointment
To book an appointment, fill in your details below, name, email, phone number, date when you would like to come in, depart you would like to visit and any message you have for us. Our customer service team will get back to you.
Our Core Values
2. Integrity: We are honest and demonstrate strong moral principles.
3. Teamwork: We work collaboratively for a common purpose.
4. Responsiveness: We answer readily to your needs and suggestions.
5. Compassion and care: We desire to help alleviate your suffering and pay attention to your needs and concerns with compassion, joy, peace, kindness, mercy, and hope all in our care.
6. Dignity: We exercise the spirit of humanity, honor, respecting the worth of each person that we meet and encounter in keen observation that our patients, visitors, co-workers deserve our respect.